Thursday, December 9, 2010

sitting in glitter

I have been up to my eyeballs in glitter. You know you have had a good day when you go to blow your nose and lovely silver glitter comes out. Yes, I seriously just told you that. Anyway, I dropped my daughter off at the airport on Tuesday for a cheer leading championship competition in Orlando. So instead of drowning in self pity, I glittered. It is now Thursday and I have not stopped.


I wanted my mom tree, the one the kids don't get to decorate to be covered in vintage book ornaments. So I tore up a few old books I have been collecting and folded and glittered my heart out.



This is what started it. Saying goodbye to my baby girl.








And I am still going strong. Tomorrow I will be sitting in front of the TV all day watching the competition live. Screaming my lungs out and probably still blowing glitter out of my nose.
Happy glittering.





2 comments:

Farmgirl Paints said...

Hey girl...I'll be listing them really soon. Just check back:)

abby jenkins said...

I LOVE THOSE!!!