Monday, January 10, 2011

Brave girl


I have picked a new word for year and it is GROW. I looked up the definition

Grow:
To increase in size, to form, to arise. To become great at, expand. To become gradually ( I love that, so feel that is how God is shaping me) to become mature or experienced.
So I am embracing that word this year. I want to grow in so many ways. I want to grow spiritually, grow in my art, grow in my healing, grow with my family. One way that I am choosing to help me grow is this

























This is a gift to me. I am going to spend the next 6 weeks learning
to be brave, to grow, to become gradually. I have been busy
collecting supplies and cleaning my studio. I have a local artist whom I adore
that is coming over tomorrow and we are going to be brave together.

This is the front of my sketchbook, it is a blank canvas and some birds I have been playing with. I love the thought of a blank canvas. A new beginning a place to grow.


I have been getting everything as organized as I can. I can hardly stand the wait until tomorrow. 1-11-11 a great day to begin a new journey. Any of you joining me in being brave?

2 comments:

karin said...

I stumbled across your blog from lifeingrace. I too bought myself the gift of the Soul Restoration workshop and am so thankful that my God-my truthgiver hasn't given up on me yet or ever will.

May God bless your journey,
karin

Jeanne Oliver said...

You are the winner of Christy Tomlinson's The She Art Workshop! Email me your info and I will pass it on to Christy.