Monday, February 14, 2011

happy heart day

I had a beautiful weekend. Not to mention the weather here was gorgeous. 80 degrees if you really need to know. Went hiking up the Santa rosa plateau, almost got eaten by a coyote. Kidding about the coyote but it dig scare the crap out of me.

We are having a family Valentines day at our abode tonight that means the kids are celebrating with us. So I have been busy getting dinner in the crock pot and decorations up and ready for a nice evening.

Here is a peek:





Don't get scared over the paprika wall color. I have finally finished procrastinating and picked out the new color. I had no idea that a shade of blue would be so difficult. Now lets see how long it takes to make it to the wall.

I am a little obsessed with the napkin flowers. Not sure I can even part with them after valentines day.

This is hanging in my studio. Thought I would add a little heart cheer since I spend to much time here.
More flowers I just can't help myself.

And these pretties are what we planted in the front and back over the weekend. I told my man that flowers in the yard is what I would love for valentines day. Hopefully I don't end up killing these too quickly. I am no green thumb by any stretch of the imagination.
Hope you have a wonderful Valentines day.
My heart is full! How about yours?

1 comment:

Amber ~ The French Pressed Home said...

Love your paper goods! AND... yes, I do live in that neighborhood! Can't wait to meet you!

:) Amber