Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Launching my creativity


A romantic statement. Just listed this baby on etsy.

This one I will name bohemian rhapsody. My inner hippie chic.


This has been my saying for months now. And yes, we really can do it anyway.


Why not right. Live inspired anyway.


You see art really does heal the soul and yours deserves healing.



These two are for a custom order for this sweet girl

Rita tell me which one you like better before I add your metal blingage.


You see a little "tea" party amongst girls can launch into an entire new world.


Thank you Sharon for launching so many of us into believing that we can and thank you Amber for inviting me.


3 comments:

Pansy Cottage Girl said...

Jen~
You are such a beautiful and creative lady. Im so glad you came to the event and it blesses me to know that you were inspired. Keep moving forward and never look back.
Hugs~

Mammabellarte Rita Reade said...

I love them all but if I had to choose......the one without the x x x x stitching?
Thank youuuuuu Rita

Amber ~ The French Pressed Home said...

I have a huge smile on my face because I can see what great things are in store for you! I love your bracelets! Are you taking special orders??
xo, A