Thursday, March 4, 2010

Help me

I can not for the life of me figure out how to add a slide show to this bloggie thing. I have some necklaces that I have thought of selling and would love to have them show up on the sidebar or something like that. Any feedback on how to sell them online without having to go the etsy route? I am new at this thingy. Anyway here are a few pics of the necklaces that I do have for sale at the moment.



This one is made of vintage scarves, buttons and pearls. This will turn any outfit into a showstopper. selling for $65.00





And this beauty is made of torn t-shirts, vintage buttons and pearls. I sold one similar to this right of my neck when I wore it. Selling for $55.00



I also have this one

This baby is not for sale, I will however be giving it away on another blog so stay tuned for updates.

Email me at westcoastnester@yahoo.com if you are interested in the necklace's

Updat: Do to popular demand I have listed them on etsy. See them here


2 comments:

Meg said...

Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog. Those necklaces are so gorgeous! I'm going to have to check out your Etsy page.

Have you tried Slideshare? It might not be exactly what you're looking for, but you can make a powerpoint presentation and make each photo a slide and then it allows you to embed it in your blog as well as post on Twitter and Facebook. Plus, I think you can track how many views it gets.

http://slideshare.net

alice said...

I am really bad with bloggy stuff. i keep plugging alone. Your necklaces are beautiful!
smiles, alice